Want to be a ThinkShaadi Blogger?
The ThinkShaadi team is growing and we are looking for more guest bloggers to join us!
If you or someone you know is or would be great at blogging about wedding trends, fashion and events. You will also get exclusive invites to events and make great connections in the industry!
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Summer Internship (3 months); 3 days a week
We are looking for creative and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about and are looking to break into and/or learn more about the wedding industry. Ideally you will be social media savvy, interested in luxury brands, have a knack for identifying the latest trends in the industry, and very organised. Preference will be given to those candidates who can work 3 days a week for 3 hours per day.
This is an unpaid 3-month internship.
– Helping to curate and develop blog content
– Staying on top of current events, exciting news, photos and information in the wedding industry
– Reaching out to fashion bloggers and influencers to collaborate
– Participating in projects and providing additional support as needed
– Attending events with the Blog Manager
– Admin work as needed
– Passion for the wedding industry
– Creative thinker
– Must be able to travel to the Dubai Marina once a week, and work remotely two times a week
– Must be available 3 days per week, 3 hours per day
– Must be available to start ASAP
– Must have a laptop computer to work from
– Great working attitude and willingness to learn
– Able to work independently and collectively with team
– Build a portfolio of professional work
– Work remotely with a flexible schedule
– Work closely with the blog manager
– Be a part of a fast growing website
If interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com